Injection Molding Machine Operator
We are a leading supplier vinyl and plastic extruded components for the appliance, automotive, construction and food industry. Established in 1978, our commitment to profitable growth and manufacturing excellence has transformed the company into one of the premier suppliers of thermoplastic seals in the world with several locations right here in the U.S. We have immediate openings in our Molding department for our Aurora Ohio location. This is a great opportunity for someone to begin their career in an exciting and growing industry.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate injection molding machines and assembly Equipment efficiently, including loading and unloading of product and performing written as well as visual checks.
- Pack finished product from production lines per customer specifications, affix proper labels, tags or other identification means. Band all finished containers and move to proper staging areas.
- Complete all written requirements, scrap tickets, production cards, and quality charts accurately.
- Follows documented quality procedures to satisfy current quality certification requirements.
- Communicate suggested process improvements, safety hazards, and equipment problems or breakdowns to the Production Supervisor.
- Separate and grind nonconforming materials.
- Assist fellow workers experiencing production or housekeeping problems.
- Maintain ample number of shipping supplies at production line. Band and move completed containers and transfer to shipping area.
- Operate Lift-truck.
- Attend work regularly according to schedule needed to accommodate above job tasks.
- Maintain adequate levels of raw materials available for use.
- Keep department area free from clutter. Sweep, empty garbage, and practice good housekeeping rules.
- Follow all safety procedures and work safely.
- Perform other duties and special assignments as requested by the Production Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or General
- Previous Plastic Injection Molding experience a Plus
- 401k, Plus Match
- Full Medical, Dental, vision,
- Paid Vacations
- Bonus Potential
- Tuition reimbursement