We are a leading supplier vinyl and plastic extruded components for the appliance, automotive, construction and food industry. Established in 1978, our commitment to profitable growth and manufacturing excellence has transformed the company into one of the premier suppliers of thermoplastic seals in the world with several locations right here in the U.S. We have immediate openings in our Assembly department for our Aurora Ohio location. This is a great opportunity for someone to begin their career in an exciting and growing industry. The position requires an individual to assemble components partially or completely, working at a stations on the shop floor.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate extruder, corrugation and downstream equipment in accordance with daily production tickets and OEM/Miller quality standards.
- Evaluate root cause of process or product issues in coordination with other support personnel.
- Maintains efficient operation of all equipment while supplying high quality products.
- Responsible for recording downtime on production tickets, charting wall thickness and other quality characteristics as required.
- Set-up and tear down extruder, corrugator and downstream equipment.
- Blend material according to production requirements.
- Practice good housekeeping and safety rules.
- Report suggested process improvements, safety hazards and equipment problems/breakdowns to the Production Supervisor or Production Manager.
- Assist Production Supervisor in training new and/or experienced operators.
- Assist fellow workers experiencing production or housekeeping problems.
- Perform such other duties and special assignments as requested by the Production Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or General
- Previous Extrusion experience a Plus
- 401k, Plus Match
- Full Medical, Dental, vision,
- Paid Vacations
- Bonus Potential
- Tuition reimbursement