We are a leading supplier vinyl and plastic extruded components for the appliance, automotive, construction and food industry. Established in 1978, our commitment to profitable growth and manufacturing excellence has transformed the company into one of the premier suppliers of thermoplastic seals in the world with several locations right here in the U.S. We have immediate openings in our Assembly department for our Aurora Ohio location. This is a great opportunity for someone to begin their career in an exciting and growing industry. The position requires an individual to assemble components partially or completely, working at a stations on the shop floor.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assemble components manually or by use of equipment.
- Inspect and pack parts as they come off production equipment.
- Follow control plans and check sheets to ensure proper quality.
- Meet or exceed established production rates.
- Maintain ample number of shipping supplies at production line. Prepare shipping containers for filling. Palletize completed containers and transfer to shipping staging area.
- Package product in proper container and prepare for shipping or next work in process function.
- Grind salvageable tubing, keeping material types separate as required. Assist in keeping production lines free from salvageable product.
- Maintain department areas free from clutter; sweep, empty garbage and practice good housekeeping rules.
- Practice good safety rules.
- Assist supervisor in training new and/or experienced Assemblers.
- Communicate suggested process improvements, safety hazards and equipment or job problems to the Production Supervisor.
- Perform other such duties and special assignments as requested by the Production Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or General
- Previous experience working on an assemble line or Manufacturing sub assemblies a plus.
- 401k, Plus Match
- Full Medical, Dental, vision,
- Paid Vacations
- Bonus Potential
- Tuition reimbursement